Thursday, April 14, 2011

My first Postt


Hello. Im a human. (: This is my first blog, i'll write every single thing that happened in my life here.

So, today, i baked a banana cake. (: yeah that's all. Boring, i know. Trust me its boring here. Life has been good to me. Owh, lets talk about the normal stuff now! (: I have formspring! wooooo. I dont know how to use it tho.. For some reason, people keep asking me stupid questions. I went to Sabrina's page and woah, theres aload of haters. Hahah i hope i dont. Cuz im cool. (: Hahah.

My first question was, Do you like anyone?
Of course i dO! Who doesnt? Who's that anyways?

I watched american idol, its boring. There goes, my boring day again. (: No more Pia, no more nice vocals. ):

Me, Josh and Horny, erm Horng Liang are planning on making our first iPhone app, so IF it does go on the stores, please support by buying them.

You know whert, blogging is fun, it wastes my boring time. (: There goes, im ranting about my boring day again. Sorry if it bothers you, but i bet you are having one boring day too.

Okay, just something for you guys, i'll post a picture of me when i was a kid! (:


Owh yeah, im new at this blogging thingy, maybe i'll do one on travelling when im older, but meanwhile please help me decorate it. It looks kinda crappy. (: Just saying.

I'll end today with a simple note,
I love my life, family and my friends like hell. Hope you guys love me too. (:
Good night! (:


4 comments: