Monday, April 18, 2011

A Glimpse of My Way of Life

Ever wondered why im such a pain-in-the-ass kinda happy guy? Why im never ever moody nor sad? Well, i'll tell you why, just stay on, keep readin, it'll be long. (: This blog is opened to the whole world, so if you see this, i hope it'll help you change your way of life. (:

Lets start from the begining, I treat every single bad thing that happened in my life as what i chose. Hey, if it didnt happen, im not what i am today yeah? Its like every single thing, every event, brought me to this present time, this time thats called me. I appreciate every hurt that life has slammed on me. Hmm, lets take an example, one of the greatest lessons that i've ever learned. (:

Remember Mas? hahah yeah, you'll be wondering why i broke up with her. Some know, right josh, Sab and vicky? Hahah. You know if it didnt happened, i'll never stay so, well, happy you know. That event told me to well, love life, respect parents, and love my friends. When I was with her, there was never a day where i'll not be moody, you know, depressed and all. After i broke up with her, many thing has changed, life has been great, spending time with my family and friends rather than staring at the friggin comp chatting. Owh yeah, thats why i hate the internet, spoils people's relationship. Hahah, anyways, i also learned that i shouldnt have such a quiet relationship, its just dumb. Hahah (:

Hmm lets bring this in, seems interesting. Since last year, i've been learning alot of things, mostly from books from the self improvement area. I've found The Secret, The Power, Converstaions with God (ITS NOT RELIGIOUS), Love as a Way of Life and many more. What im really intrigued with is the Law of Attraction. Why? IT FRIGGIN WORKS, HOLY SHIT. Yeah, i cang et what ever i want, in fact, i've already gotten all of em! Take a quick look at this, if you think real hard, everything is inter-realated. This becomes that, that becaomes this, its the same. Its cycles. THe Earth belongs to all of us, Everything on earth is ours. ITS OURS, ITS MINE, ITS YOURS. I can have everything, as long as i stay true to it. One way to practise it? Say to yourself, I HAVE THIS, not I WANT THIS. THis sounds like a positive class thigny, but trust me, it works. hehe (:

IF you've read until here, i guess you actually are interested and want to know more huh? Well yeah, i'll tell you. DO you hate anyone? WEll, i do, and its not wrong. WEll, nothign is wrong until you categorize it as wrong, right? You hate him/her because he/she doesnt satisfy your needs, as a human. Sounds scientific? Its the only way you'll understand in earthly terms. (: Im not an alien. I dont hate anyone. In fact, i love my enemies, if i have one, which i dont. I used to hate people, until this few learning years. I allow them to criticize me, i'll take it in, find my fault, but if dont have any fault, i'll agree with them and continue, or let them be. (:

It feels good being happy, no doubt. Trust me, its the greatest feeling you'll ever feel. It'll blind your negativities away. I mean feelings by the way, but if you start being happy, everything will be happy, every one will be, everything will go right the way you want it to. I have to go now, bathing, Horny, Sab, Sam and ZhengShao is comin over to watch a movie, i need to bath. Anyways, i hope you understand, and be as happy as i am. (:

Happy is cool. :B


No comments:

Post a Comment